Friday, July 30, 2010

today was just a laid back day. mom and i went shopping for most of the day, and just had our girls day. of course, it was more of the beginning of our girls weekend. tomorrow, we're driving to Clover and back, and we'll see my brother and my sister in law. i'm excited about this, as Andrew has finally come to realize he needs help. then, sunday, i should be hanging with one of my friends, and then Mom will be taking me out to drive:D monday starts my drivers ed in car for the week. if i do well, i can get my permit when i turn 15. also, tuesday starts band camp! i'm excited about it.

but, sadly, because i was out all day, i have yet to write. this is the first time i've written all day, and it's my blog:does not count. but tomorrow in my six hours in the car, i'll be reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, and writing my story that Becky wants me to give her for her birthday. and even though i feel the urge to write some, i can't because i've got to wake up early and i love sleep.

i'm currently talking to one of my old close guy friends from freshman year. he got mad at me about stuff i did and we just stopped being friends cause we fought alot. but now, band camps coming up, and we'll be great friends--or at least good friends. hopefully. wish me luckk.

well, night everyone<33

No comments:

Post a Comment