Friday, July 16, 2010

here i am, watching "Sleepover" with my friend Becky. i'm on her laptop, since my computer broke, and i asked her too. then she started looking at all my books and asked about Sarah Dessen, one of my favorite authors. then i looked up her website, and basically read everything on her website. and now i'm writing this blog. haha.

reading all the stuff on her website made me aspire even more to be an author. and i hate that i'm only 14 and have no chance right now, really. but i can get over it, and just keep trying. i'm sure one day when i'm older and more of an experienced writer, i'll be published. i just have to keep thinking that (:

i'm currently working on my live journal, in which i'll probably copy and paste most of this on there. except this paragraph. haha.

after this movies over, i'm probably going to go to the park with Becky and take some pictures. i lovelovelove taking pictures! whether its pictures of me, friends, me and friends, or photography, i love it. it makes me happy!

and last but not least, i've had absolutely NO inspiration for writing, but i'm in the middle of writing two chapters, one of Through These Eyes(the book) and My World. of course, it doesn't help that my computer broke last night. I just need to go to the book store downtown and get a new book or two, and i'll be great. like i wrote in one of my past entries, hopefully one day i'll be able to sit in front of a computer for 2+ hours and write every day, like how Sarah Dessen, Nicholas Sparks, and Lisi Harrison(my favorites) do. the other day, Becky and I were in a coffee shop in downtown Apex and were commenting on how cool it'd be to bring a laptop here and write stories while drinking coffee, eating a bagel, etc. i'm excited for the future, but also scared out of my mind. but i guess it's all for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment