Sunday, July 18, 2010

in spir a tion

and i'm home alone until tomorrow. well, with out friends i mean. Kaleigh and Savannah are coming over tomorrow, and we're gonna practice guard, and make some tshirts for us, it should be pretty fun. i'm really hoping this year will be good for guard, and that i'll be close with the girls. it'd make me really happy, haha. tuesday, i have my orthodontist appointment, and then guard practice. at 8:30, when practice is over, i'm gonna pick up Becky, she'll spend the night, and that morning we're going to the beach :D i'm quite excited for this: our cottage is the only one around, right off Shakleford Banks, so we can see the wild horses, and it'll be amazing, just sitting on the beach, tanning, taking pictures with Becky. of course, i might not be able to update until friday when we go to a legitimate hotel, and have internet. but i'll definitely try to, and will post some good pictures eventually (: pinkypromise.

i'm trying to write at least every other day now. like right now, i'm forcing myself to write this blog. i really can't think of much right now. and because of the fact my computers broken, i can't write. i mean, i have my stories on my flash drive, so i might do that, and just ponder, staring at the computer screen, waiting for a dash of inspiration.

i despise that i have no inspiration. it kills me inside. i need to get books more often, that's the problem. i don't read as much as i say i do. but today, i did go to the book store i was talking about. got Love Sick by Jake Coburn, and Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty. i'm not sure which one i will read first, probably CT. the reviews seem better for it. haha.

Becky actually read one of my stories that i've only posted one chapter of. i've written through chapter 5 i think, but i don't remember. she told me she wanted me to finish it for her birthday, and that made me think about how the one goal i'm afraid i won't finish before my birthday is to finish three stories. i know i'll finish My New Life, i'm making sure i'm going to finish that one. then Through These Eyes(the book), and so i guess i'll finish What I Though Would Never Happen, just for her. and hopefully by the time i'm done writing it, i'll think of a new title, a shorter one, than that. it wont be fun copy 50+ pages before august 30th, plus finish two more stories that aren't done. and i have band camp soon, too, so that will take up all my time. SO STRESSED :/

so, i'm going to wrap this up. an hour + should give me enough inspiration to finish writing chapter five of My New Life. hopefully. once i finish all these books i'm still writing, all like four or five of them, i'm only going to write one, maybe two, at a time from now on--not five! remind me? thanks (:

No comments:

Post a Comment