Monday, July 26, 2010

The past two days have been quite successful. Yesterday i wrote for seven hours straight, and today five hour straight. And within these twelve hours, i wrote, edited, wrote more, and finished my short story, which is called Family Before Lovers. I'll probably post it on my fanfiction soon, if i decided to not actually write it out. Krysta says i should wait until after the contest closes, which is August 30th, so i'll probably think about it as time goes by. i feel more confident about this entree than my two from the first contest. since April, i've grown in writing, i've gotten a lot better. but, of course, i could always be better. but for a fourteen year old, i think i'm pretty good.

this week is my last week of summer. and if i'm not hanging out with friends, i'll be writing. i have to finish at least two more stories to complete one of the two goals left on my list to do before my birthday. and once band camp starts, i'll be too busy. plus, next week, i take in car drivers ed. of course, i guarentee i won't be able two finish My New Life and Through These Eyes(story) by Monday. but the way i've been writing, i could probably finish My New Life by then. i know what i want to happen, and i know how i want it to end. i just need to get there. and i will. TTE, i know somewhat what i want to happen, but i haven't fully decided yet. I scrapped My Life In Reverse since i had no where to go on it. and i'm think about scrapping I Miss You, even though i know what i want to happen and everything. I'm just stuck when it comes to writing it. But i'll figure out what i want to do.

i'm so ready for school to start. i'm so ready for the new year, to be a better student, to get better grades. i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm an A-B student, with two C's, and my GPA's 3.75 but i could do so much better. and i will this year. i'm going to make sure i do well this year. i'm actually going to study this year. haha.

that's all for now(:

No comments:

Post a Comment