Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm over at Becky's, what a surprise :P the beach was SO much fun and now, this week, starts my last full week of summer vacation. next wednesday-friday starts the first week of band camp, and there goes my summer, technically. but it's worth it, i supposed. band camp's always fun. last year was pretty fun, but i'm hoping this year will be better &i do pinkypromise you when i get home(probably tomorrow) i'll upload my pictures (:

over the trip, i wrote A LOT! and im now uploading them to fanfiction. a lot of stuff happened in My New Life in the past three chapters that i wrote. i didn't know i had it in me. (: i still have to write my story for the new short story contest that the same place is holding. it has to start with "It was cute until..." and i have a great idea. i'm hoping i do good in this one, too. at least make the finals. i have until august 30th, my birthday. so maybe this one will be good luck, then.

i'm currently not aware of what to write, so i shall come back tomorrow with my pictures(:

No comments:

Post a Comment