Sunday, August 8, 2010

so, i apologize for not updating in like a week! i was going to say "writing", but then i realized i haven't even written since i finished writing My New Life! All last week i wasn't home; i had drivers ed, and then Friday, band camp started. And for the rest of august, i have band camp. woo? but it's going to take out all my time of writing! (tear)

but, the good news is..... in 22 days, i can get my permit! :D i'm SO excited for that! and that also means, 22 days until my birthday<3 on the 28th, the guard girls want to throw me a party? (: and then the 29th i'm having a party at my house for my apex friends. sounds good, right? i hope so. haha.

band camp is not like the movie AT ALL. although, i haven't even seen the movie. haha. i really want to, though. but instead, i'm in guard this year. so at least, we're inside for part of it. although, if the heat keeps it up, the whole band will have to be inside eventually. but oh wells.

so, my cousins getting married! well, in nine months. and she went to go get her dress today with her mom, sister, two of their friends, and my mom. i wan't invited because their "wasn't any room". and then i wasn't invited to the wedding--which really pissed me off-- because i'm "too young". i started crying and everything. but i'm going instead of my dad, apparently. but i'll probably end up babysitting the three year old, and the other 5 young kids. -_- but hey, it's on a beach, and i'll get lots of money. i'll be good. haha.

goodnight, everyone<3

No comments:

Post a Comment