Monday, August 16, 2010

school's around the corner already?

that's right. i start school next wednesday, august 25th. i'm quite excited about my sophomore year right now, as well as disappointed. my original schedule was: English II honors, band, creative writing♥, and biology honors for first semester. second semester is geometry, wind ensemble(band), theatre arts I, and civics and economics. although, i'm drastically changing it... i'm getting out of band. and i'm quite scared about that. i've always loved band, but oh wells. if it means i can take my yearbook classes, i'll be fine. but i grew up with band, i'll be sad with out it. but it's all for the best. but now i won't know my real schedule until the first day of school. but oh wells.

i'm happier than ever since my brother moved in (: except i haven't written in a while. i've been mostly just messing around on photoshop, since i got that back♥

well, i'm done here. have a good day(:

No comments:

Post a Comment