Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I don't ever want to believe, that when we die, we all leave

"Believe" by All American Rejects. YUM! haha. The reason I chose this song for the title is because in Creative Writing, we're talking about leaving a legacy. Usually when we die, we don't leave spiritually. Most people will keep those people in their hearts. And that's what I want to do, i want to stay in people's hearts forever. I just want to make a difference in people's lives, and I've already succeeded at that. I've saved three people's lives, and became one person's hero. and it just makes me feel amazing that i could do that. i swear, if i didn't have such a big passion for writing, i would go into Psychology. ♥

We're starting to read "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pousche. Just by watching an introduction video of Diane Saywer inspired me so much. I'm excited to write a memoir, but nervous at the same time. Mrs. Harrell says their gonna be happy stories... yeah right.

So, in creative writing, we just watched Freedom Writers, which is probably my
favorite movie now. It's basically about a teacher believing in her students, and the best part is that it's a true story! I love that movie. I highly recommend it.

I absolutely love my creative writing class; it's full of a diverse group of freshman through seniors, and i love them all. It just breaks my heart to see that we've all dealt with a lot of the same things, and we all write about it. Isn't is sad that in a lot of the short stories we wrote, someone was depressed, harming themselves, or ended up killing themselves? YES! there was one that a kid, Phillip, wrote about an 8th grader getting bullied so much that he went to Niagara Falls and killed himself. A reporter had some how heard about that over facebook, and I honestly almost cried hearing it. It just kills me that people kill themselves and such. It's horrible.

That's four paragraphs about Creative Writing...hmm...haha. Here's some updates on my life outside of school :P
So, I'm probably out of the rest of the marching band season as I broke my ankle :/ SAD FACE! I'm in a boot for at least a month, which makes it impossible to do guard. Friday's game was so interesting because I couldn't march the half time show. here's a picture... haha

yeaaah... haha. it was such an interesting game. and cold!
here's an actual picture of me during our first competition:

that's during the third movement, which is Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap♥

last but not least, this is a picture of me, my boyfriend, my best friend, her boyfriend, and our friend. (:

L-R: Thomas, Me, Devan, Josia, Ian. yayy :D

once my mom wakes up from her nap, I'm probably gonna play the piano. i miss my piano. thanks for reading(: ♥

1 comment: