Sunday, October 3, 2010

All that work and what did it get me?

Ah, GLEE♥ Kurt probably is my favorite character, next to Rachel, of course.
But anyways, "that work" that I'm talking about is color guard/marching band. and what it got me(or the entire regiment) was grand champion! we've now gotten grand champion at Northern Nash two years(or competitions) in a row(: yay, GHR! We have mini camp this week where we're learning the fourth movement drill. the fourth movement is Disney's Millennium, edited with some wheels of the bus of course. i'm excited though, as I made rifle(: but barely. i almost quit tryouts because I didn't think i could get it. i need to really practice it. and i will. (:

i'm being forced by Savannah to wear a dress tomorrow. yay? haha. i mean it's a cute dress, yes, but i don't wear dresses...especially to school. haha. i've changed so much sophomore year...guess that's a good thing?

tomorrow's monday..yay? this is gonna be an interesting week. i'll probably have to stay after school because friday night my brother got in a car accident and totaled the truck. so now we just have my dad's car, so yeaah. (he's okayish for the most part) so monday i have practice. tuesday i have practice. wednesday i have practice. thursday i have a job interview? and friday i have a game. saturday is mini camp. ew. band infested week... haha

remember: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. (:

alright, all for tonight. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment