Sunday, May 30, 2010

things are changing;

so many things are changing lately;
summers around the corner, and every time summer drops by, things change. last year, i lost two friendships. i lost my hero. and i was done with grade school, now going into high school. i matured. now, i'm losing friends, i'm changing myself, maturing more, and growing into a person i never thought i'd be.
last night, i dyed the bottom layer of my hair black. it emphasizes a new 'me' is coming. whenever i do something to my looks, a new me is coming. last time i changed, it was because i wanted to be accepted. now, i just want to be myself. yes, i want to be accepted, but i realized that you have to be you to be accepted by the right people, otherwise, you won't be true. i've always known i'm not like a normal 14 year old girl. i've never had any alcohol before, not a sip. i've never done drugs. i rarely cuss. i dislike my father. and i just got my first kiss only a month and a half ago. i'm no where like the majority of girls my age.it makes me special. it makes me unique. and despite all that, i'm still not completely myself. and i'm excited to start bringing out my true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment