Saturday, April 24, 2010

sorry does not express how sorry i am,

that i have not posted in like two weeks! i've been majorly busy with a bunch of school crap. the end of the years coming, so that always sparks drama. usually, my drama changes every year between family and friends. this year, it's family, and i stupidly took it a different way than i should've, but i won't go there. i was withdrew from the musical because my band director yelled at me and made me cry, so we're taking care of that. i'm like failing both of my EOC classes, even though i'm doing the work. ugh :/ this has been stressful lately. only a few good things have come out of it though (: like Robert :D haha i can't really go into much detail in case my family reads this though.
so, last night, i made a video blog while i was at my friend's since a)she has a webcam that works(i have one, but youtube doesn't like it), and b) she let me (: so shout outs to BECKAYYY<3 there's not much on it, but you can see how crazy i am with my friends (:



so thanks for reading/watching Through These Eyes<3

No comments:

Post a Comment