Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First (official) day of summer!

Today as of 1:36pm, it is the first day of Summer. Of course, I've been out of school since June 6, so a little bit over two weeks. And it's been pretty fun, actually. I started it off just relaxing and sleeping in late. Then I went down to Clover and had fun with my best friend of six years now, Krysta. On Monday I went to Carowinds with my guy friends from Clover and Michael, who drove down from Holly Springs for this haha. It was completely worth it, though. I got back and stayed the week with Becky, watching a bunch of movies and swimming. It was the perfect start to summer.

Devin, me, Austin, and Michael after riding the Intimidator for the 9th time. Best roller coaster ever!

I got my report card for sophomore year the other day. My first semester grades were all A's and B's, which I was completely proud about. And for second semester I got 2 B's, and A, and a C. AGH! The stupid C was in geometry... ugh I hate that class. But hey, I'm done with and now I'm onto junior year! I can't believe that I only have 2 years left before college... it's absolutely crazy. Next year I signed up for english 3 honors, algebra 2 honors, us history honors, physics honors, yearbook (year round), Shakespeare honors, and Spanish 1. I'm quite excited for yearbook!

Recently I've had really bad writer's block. I know what I want to write, and I'll start it and everything. The first page or so is good, but after page 5, everything sucks and it's only like a few word sentences, and the dialogue is very short and there's too much of it. GAH. I wish I had a cure for writer's block...

Speaking of writer's block, I don't know what to write here.... So, I will go back to my lazy day of watching tv. Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment