Monday, May 30, 2011

IT'S almost here

And by IT, I mean summer.
It's May 30th. We have one more full day, (May 31st) and then four exam days in which we get out at 11:40 or 10:30. It's amazing how fast sophomore year flew by. It started nine months ago, with marching band. I met some awesome people, quit band, had some drama, became stronger, found my true friends, became a better writer, became a published author, lost weight, became happier, had some guy drama (of course), started a club, joined a new club, and so much more stuff. I had fun, though. And next year will be even better. I really can't wait. Two more years of high school... that's insane just thinking about it...

With summer starting, that means three things: sleep, friends, and sun. I really can't wait to sleep in until 11am-1pm every day, stay up until 1 or 3 am with my friends. Party at the pool every day, tan, hang out with friends, take pictures and always smiling and laughing, and everything like that. If last summer was that awesome, this summer will be amazing. I'm starting it off with driving down to Clover, of course. It's Krysta's 16th birthday this year, which will be awesome :D Hopefully I'll get to see some of my friends that I haven't seen since 7th grade. Then I come back, and go hang out with my friends that I don't get to see that much during the school year. Hopefully go to the beach at one point during the summer, maybe an amusement park, get a new camera, and just have fun. That's what summer's supposed to be about, right? Freedom from no school.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment