Thursday, January 13, 2011

new zodiac sign?

So, here I am. I'm at a local coffee shop in downtown Apex writing. And I go to check my email on yahoo, and I see something about adding a new zodiac sign? So I didn't think it was that big of a deal and read it anyways. So, I read it, found it kind of interesting, and found out my sign changed. I am so mad about it, it's not even funny. Okay, I lied, it is definitely funny. I loved being a virgo, and now I'm a leo? That's not cool. I've gone 15 years being a virgo and now it changes.
I called my mom and said "they made a new zodiac sign," and she didn't believe me. So, I posted the link on her wall on facebook, and she believed me then. She went from Libra to Virgo. It's kind of funny, because right away Becky texted everyone in her phone, and everyone changed, and they are all pissed about it. haha. Becky and I changed together, though<3
So, has your sign changed?
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/01/ophiuchus-new-zodiac-sign-dates-and-your-real-astrological-sign.html

No comments:

Post a Comment