Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Years resolution

I know it's sort of late, but I don't really update my blog anymore(obviously). But I want to share with you my resolutions for this year.

1-write everyday for 30 minutes to an hour. I have had an extremely bad case of writers block since November. I've read that authors they always force themselves to write when they have writers block. Hopefully this will help it go away?
2-exercise and lose the weight. i know that probably every woman puts this on their list, but i am very serious about it this year. only certain people know why...actually I really don't think anyone does... but I really have to.
3-gain editing skills(again) every good photographer has pretty awesome editing skills. I used to be pretty skilled with photoshop, but then I just lost it.
4-get good grades. first semester is pretty much over, just two more exams. As of now, I have 2 A's and 2 B's. So, hopefully I can keep that up. I'm excited for second semester, and hopefully I can maybe even get all A's? (that will make me have to learn study skills)
5- be confident. pretty much explains it all. if i was actually confident, I have a feeling I could do much better in pretty much everything.

wish me luck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment