Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Don't be ashamed to cry, let me see you through cause i've seen the darkness, too.

This is one of my philosophies; I'm always here for EVERYONE. I've decided that I want to major in Psychology, and minor in Creative Writing. I mean, you don't need a degree to be an author. So, It all works out well. I love helping people. It just makes me feel like a great person, like I'm trusted and everything. Of course, this is even if I end up going to college. We'll see.

School's been interesting... 3 B's and a C. One of the B's should be an A, because it was a 92.45. The C should be a B because it was an 84.5. then the two C's are 91's. I'm hating my creative writing teacher though. ugh. haha. but this semester is ALMOST OVER. only like 4 weeks left until exams I believe, if not 3. crazy! next semester is geometery, yearbook, theatre, and civics and economics. i'm supposed to get out of theatre for some reason though...ask my friends. haha.

NaNo is going pretty good. i have about 5 days left, and I'm at 36,000 words. I've procrastinated A LOT (like right now) but I work better under pressure. (:

I'm getting a short story published! Can you believe that?! It's absolutely AMAZING! :D Take that creative writing teacher.... :P

Hmm...that's all I think...

Thanks for reading(:

No comments:

Post a Comment