Sunday, October 21, 2012


I'm not sure what happened to me recently.
Last night I was rereading Susane Colasanti's Waiting For You and something just clicked. Like, all of the sudden I realized that I can't just sit around and wait for things to change. I actually have to make them change.
So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to make things change.
Well... once I'm off bed rest I will.
I'm going to start blogging again. I definitely will.
I'm going to start reading more. And writing. And taking pictures. And working out. And working at the Foods. And hanging out with friends.
I will change my outlook on life.

Quick updates:
I have applied to my first and only school: UNC Asheville. I applied into the Education program. It's a long shot that I'll be accepted, but you never know. December 15 is going to take forever. I'm also nervous that my ACT score and my transcript won't get in before the deadline, which is November 15. I'm going to call them on Monday and ask about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment