Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just... trying.

That's all I seem to be doing lately.
Let me elaborate: I'm just trying to go to school again. Last week so so miserable for me and this weekend was worse since I went back to work. Some other things have started showing up that is hindering my recovery, too. I'm just trying to have a better outlook on life. It's also hard since I've been in so much pain for the last three weeks. I'm just trying to read and write more. Reading: check! Since the accident I have read ten books, all 200+ pages. As for writing, I'm starting to have writer's block. Blah. I'm just trying to figure out if journalism is what I really want to do. I don't think it is. I think creative writing is what I want to do. But that's just a joke, because what can I do with a creative writing degree? Nothing. Maybe I'll just become an English teacher or something. That way I can always write on the side. No matter what I do, I will be writing on the side.

I hate ranting. But it's also easier because nobody reads this. Yay?

I just finished (literally fifteen minutes ago) Susane Colasanti's So Much Closer. In that book, the main character has a wish box. I want a wish box. I just need to find a box now...

I'm going to write now. Maybe watch a movie. Or find a box.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment